17 Jul 2015

Tattoos, piercing and body modifications.

Hola everyone! How are you doing? :)

So today I've decided to do post about tattoos etc. Firstly, what do you think about tattoos? Do you like them? Would you get one in a future? Most people think that someone with tattoos are not attractive at all. I disagree with them. I know that everyone have different opinion about it.

What my family think about it? Well that's a good question. My mom never likes tattoos and other modifications but she can't let me stopped it. She knows that it makes me happy and I feel more confident. My sisters have the same opinion as my mom but actually one of my sister likes small tattoos. She wants to do small tattoo on her wrist but she's not sure yet. Maybe in the future who knows.

For me tattoos are like body art. You can "decorate" your body like what you want. I don't have any tattoos yet but I know that in the future I'll be covered in tattoos. I don't say that in a full body but like hand sleeve. I'm doing tattoo design for my friends as I want to be a tattoo artist ( I will show you some of my drawings below). I was always interested in tattoos or other body modifications. I've got stretched ears 8mm but I want 10 or 12mm and I've done nose piercing. I'm happy about it. Remember! Don't judge a book by its cover.  Tattoo is fashionable. That's all. If you like, you put one on your body....if not, its ok. Because its your choice. And do watever you like and you think its right. Don't let anything influence you. And I hope people will be opened mind more and more.


xoxo

Btw can you do me a favor and go to my last post about LucLuc.com clothing? Could you click on the links which I added in the post? I wish I could cooperation with them, thank you! :)

7 comments:

  1. I follow you!

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these tattoo are great! What do you think about follow each other? I follow you and I am waiting :) adriana-ade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing :*Following?
    I have a new post, welcome to me.

    http://odbicie-lustra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there my dear :) cool post !its pretty! please keep doing more :)

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell


    My Blog
    | Facebook | LOOKBOOK | Bloglovin | get free header/button/signatur for your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swietny post ; )

    Obserwujemy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those tattoos!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/08/leather-with-shein.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bardzo fajny blog :)
    Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do obserwacji! :) - http://wiksss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete