11 Jul 2015

TMI Tag - Too Much Information

How you doing people? How's your weekend? Any plans? :)

Today I've decided to do TMI Tag that involves answering 50 random questions about myself and my life.
I thought I’d give it a go and answer each question 100% honestly. So, here goes!

1.What are you wearing? Black ripped jeans and white tshirt.
2. Ever been in love? Yes.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? No.
4. How tall are you? 5ft 4in. (1,64cm)
5. How much do you weigh? 8st 9lb. (55kg)
6. Any tattoos? No.
7. Any piercings? Yes, nose piercing and ear lobes (8mm)
8. Your favourite fictional couple? To be honest I don't have any favourite couple.
9. Favourite show? Supernatural
10. Favourite bands? I have a lot of favourite bands but my top three would have to be Green Day, Heaven's Basement and Glamour Of The Kill.
11. Something you miss? Mostly I miss my family who lives in Poland and I can't see them everyday.
12. Favourite song? Heaven's Basement - Nothing Left To Lose
13. How old are you? 18 years old.
14. Zodiac sign? Capricorn.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? He should be honest with me.
16: Favourite Quote? "Standing up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone".
17: Favourite actor? I have plenty but if I had to pick one, I’d probably say Johnny Depp.
18: Favourite colour? Black.
19: Loud music or soft? Loud. Always!
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My bedroom or a park.
21: How long does it take you to shower? Around 20-30 minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? An hour.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No.
24: Turn on? Confidence.
25: Turn off? Arrogance. There’s a fine line between the two!
26: The reason you joined YouTube? I don't have Youtube channel.
27: Fears? Spiders and height.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Don't remember.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Yesterday.
30: Meaning behind your Blogging Name? It’s simply my real name.
31: Last book you read? Evil Inside by Philip Taffs
32: The book you’re currently reading? None.
33: Last show you watched? I don't watch too many TV.
34: Last person you talked to? My nephew.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My bestfriend.
36: Favourite foods? I like fruit with yoghurt.
37: Place you want to visit? America.
38: Last place you were? My sister's house.
39: Do you have a crush? Nope.
40: Last time you kissed someone? Last night, just before I went to sleep.
41: Last time you were insulted? A long time.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Strawberry and watermelon.
43: What instruments do you play? None. I used to play the guitar.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? Neckleces.
45: Last sport you played? Running, 3 weeks ago.
46: Last song you sang? Green Day - American Idiot
47: Favourite chat up line? I don’t have one.
48: Have you ever used it? See above.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 3 days ago.
50: Who should answer these questions next? Whoever wants to!

This is what I'm wearing today 
Black Jeans Ripped / New Look
White Tshirt / H&M
 xoxo

8 comments:

  1. proponowałaś obserwację, ja już:)
    zapraszam
    http://swiatdzikuski26.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Też muszę mieć taki słoik!, nominuję Cię do LBA, więcej informacji znajdziesz na moim blogu: http://damakierek.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bardzo fajnie piszesz. :) zapraszam do obserwowania mojego bloga.http://aleksandra-lajfstail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamiętam jak na początku roku zrobiłam sobie taki słoiczek, ale szybko odszedł w zapomnienie.
    Dziękujemy, że do nas wpadłaś i zostawiłaś po sobie ślad. Już obserwujemy. ♥
    http://fiind-yourself.blogspot.com/2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fajny pomysł na post, obserwuję :)
    http://ysiakova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. super post ;) świetna koszulka ;)
    pozdrawiam i zapraszam do mnie
    http://stachooowiak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. świetne spodnie!
    Pytałaś o wpólną obserwację, więc ja już i czekam na rewanż :*
    Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do siebie,OLA-(KLIK)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ja już obserwuję, kolej na Ciebie! :)) http://aleksandra-lajfstail.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete